I purchased a wicked cool xbox video game controller from www.coolcontrollers.com. It was chrome blue and had a red light where the guide button is. I also got a free pair of lue thumbsticks too!

that's all I wanted to say but I have to write 100 words. umm they have tons of cool controllers to choose from. I almost got the clear controller with blue lights installed inside but it was too expensive for me.

They also sell rapid fire mods with every controller. it makes every weapon a full auto machine gun!

thanks coolcontrollers! I will be back for more.

Had an Experience with Cool Controllers?

Comments

Keningau, Sabah, Malaysia #275725

Junk.Garbage.

Trash.Liar.

Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Roblox - I need someone banned he took everything off me in a game hes a big scammer Roblox "hes ign is kingkhalil2008 please terminate his account thank you very much for your time i really want you guys to ban him hes been scaming apparently for a while..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Ron Carter Hyundai - Dealership Fraud/ Bad General Manager and Sales Manager Ron Carter Hyundai "ks and snakes!! DO NOT GET YOUR VEHICLE HERE THEY WILL F*** YOU OVER!!! I got a 2017 Elantra here and traded my other car in, they harassed me with..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more