I purchased a wicked cool xbox video game controller from www.coolcontrollers.com. It was chrome blue and had a red light where the guide button is. I also got a free pair of lue thumbsticks too!

that's all I wanted to say but I have to write 100 words. umm they have tons of cool controllers to choose from. I almost got the clear controller with blue lights installed inside but it was too expensive for me.

They also sell rapid fire mods with every controller. it makes every weapon a full auto machine gun!

thanks coolcontrollers! I will be back for more.

Had an Experience with Cool Controllers?

Comments

Keningau, Sabah, Malaysia #275725

Junk.Garbage.

Trash.Liar.

Regal Cinemas: Profit over Professionalism Regal Cinemas "Is this the kind of treatment Regal instills in Managers for loyal, local, long time customers that bring a technical problem to their attention?..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - Scammed and Lied to by PCH Publishers Clearing House "PCH sent me a form to sign and mail back to them which I did 2months later i received a document signed and notorized by the patrol team of my..." Read more Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more Amc Theatres - Nasty AMC Theaters In Mission Valley Amc Theatres "...Not only did the counter look a hot mess, but the condiments were terribly depleted and no covers or anything to prevent insects from helping themselves..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more